Topics: Memory Loss & Medical Imaging and A Neurologist’s perspective on the treatment of Epilepsy, Seizures and Neurological Imaging
This session will take place at Maggiano's Little Italy, 2500 N Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226.
This activity is complementary and dinner is included however registration is required please RSVP to Email: email@example.com or call 414-469-9191 by August 6, 2018.
Dinner will be served at 6:00 p.m.
The educational presentation will begin at 6:30 p.m.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity as defined by the American Board of Radiology, one of the key tenants of quality improvement is driving out variation. This conference activity allows Radiology to share with primary care practitioners, guidelines and other quality of care matters, to move towards obtaining consensus and standardizing care.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Enhance existing knowledge of diagnostic imaging related to brain imaging and neurology.
- Introduce up-to-date standards of diagnostic imaging to primary patient care imaging needs related to the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Enhance existing clinical knowledge in the treatment of Epilepsy, seizures and neurological imaging, and review most up-to-date treatment options for these patients.
- Mohit Agarwal, MD, Neurological Radiologist, Medical College of WI
- Sean Jochims, MD, Neurologist, Neurological Wellness Clinic
Activity Director: Jill Hammersley, MD
Jenna Conner, Froedtert & the Medical College of WI / CDI
Margaret Mulligan, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.