Allied Health Care Professionals
At the end of the session, participants should be able to:
1. Define common MSK imaging
2. List common MSK findings with knee, shoulder and hip imaging
3. Describe MSK injections purpose
4. Integrate information on up to date standards in MSK ordering with their current practice
5. Critically self-assess one's own practice and integrate offerings into practice
Presenter: Keith Baynes, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and The Center for Diagnostic Imaging. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.