ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Allied Health Care Professionals, Community Physicians in Radiology and other specialties.
- Provide clinical and research-related education delivered by national and local experts
- Enhance existing knowledge related to advances in imaging and research
- Integrate current literature‐ and research based findings with existing knowledge
- Critically self‐assess one’s own practice and integrate educational series offerings into practice
- Assess how to change one’s practice, thereby improving quality of care, based on findings literature and collegial discussion
Speaker: Dr. Patricia Burrows
Paul Knechtges, MD
Margaret Mulligan, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant relationships to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved:
Kathleen Schmainda, PhD - Imaging Biometrics, LLC, Ownership interest
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.