ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Factors contributing to changes we are experiencing in health care;
- Why the pace of change in Medicine feels so chaotic and disruptive;
- Where Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologists fit into this discussion; and
- How Radiology and Radiologists can not only adapt to this new normal, but also contribute to the conversation around the delivery of health care.
Presenter: Alan Matsumoto, MD FACR, FSIR, FAHA
Chair and Theodore E. Keats Professor of Radiology
Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging
University of Virginia Health System
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.