ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Define and describe basic research methodologies
- Describe the design behind most basic research studies in radiology
- Assess literature using an EBM framework
- Evaluate whether findings from a study have applicability to one’s practice
- Assess how to change one’s practice, thereby improving the quality of care, based on findings from literature
Presenter: Dr. Pohlman
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.