15083 CT Colonography January 30, 2015
This series will explore the relationships between Quality, Current Clinical Practice and Patient-centric Clinical Decisions in areas such as CT Colonography, MR and US imaging and the interface between these areas, quality and the regulatory environment.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activityfor a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand better utilization of Radiologic Exams.
- Understand Performance metrics being applied to Clinical Operations.
- Understand specific Patient Selection Parameters for tests such as CT Colonography.
Charles Marn, MD - Activity Director
All persons in control of content have No relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.