RAYUS Radiology will provider virtual education for credit hours throughout the 2023 year on various topics including: MSK, Women's Health, Neurology and Body Imaging.
Keywords: RAYUS, Radiology, Virtual Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Radiologist Technicians
- Medical Students
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Learner is able to accurately indicate if contrast is required for diagnosis when ordering imaging.
- Learner is able to accurately order the correct modality required for MSK diagnosis.
- Learners consistently directs patients to starting screening mammography at age 40
Keith Baynes, MD
Chief, Associate Professor
Department of Radiology
Division of RAYUS Radiology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Keith Baynes
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.