ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Identify which patients with drug-resistant epilepsy are likely to benefit from non-pharmacological treatment options
- Apply an appropriate battery of diagnostic tools to evaluate the patient for non-pharmacological treatment, including invasive intracranial EEG studies when necessary
- Counsel the patient effectively on the suitability of different types of epilepsy surgery, Vagus Nerve Stimulation or Responsive Neurostimulation based on likely outcomes.
Manoj Raghavan, MD, PhD
Sara Swanson, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.