ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Review the standard of care as it pertains to the development of treatment plans for patients with medically refractory epilepsy
- Explore new treatment options and new indications for established treatment options for patients with medically refractory epilepsy
- Review the current evidence-based guidelines for the evaluation of medically refractory epilepsy
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.