- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantaton, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
- Learn the pathological findings in kidney diseases
- Learn the pathological activity indicators of kidney disorders
- Understand the clinical and pathological correlations of kidney diseases
Ashraf El-Meanawy, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Division of Nephrology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Speaker: Adam Segal, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
Dr. Ehab Saad
Dr. Hariprasad Trivedi
Presenter, Medical Education Partner
Dr. Jeffrey Wesson