- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Purpose of this conference is to provide attendees with access to cutting edge clinical and basic science research in the fields of clinical nephrology and transplantaton, renal physiology and pharmacology, and renal pathology and immunology.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physicians Assistants
- Nurse/Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Students
- Learn the pathological findings in kidney diseases
- Learn the pathological activity indicators of kidney disorders
- Understand the clinical and pathological correlations of kidney diseases
|Ehab Saad, MD||Amgen||Principal Investigator|
|Hariprasad Trivedi, MD||Sanofi||Speaker|
|Genzyme Corp.||Principal Investigator|
|Jeffrey Wesson, MD||Afferent Pharmaceuticals||Consultant|