ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference is about providing different perspectives for approaching the diseases providers deal with every day. The journal club provides evidence based data the clinicians need to select the correct test or treatment for their patients. The case presentations give the audience the chance to watch a case unfold step by step and contemplate how they themselves would have managed it. The research focuses on topics and ongoing projects prevalent to division and fosters new ideas. Lack of advanced and updated knowledge of clinical problems in contemporary gastroenterology.
- Gastroenterologists or Physicians in related fields
- Physician Assistants in Gastroenterology or related fields
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Discuss current GI research projects and how the findings impact patient care.
- Explain current GI practices through journal review and small group discussions
- Analyze research methods and approaches to difficulties encountered during the research process as well as provide ideas on how to overcome these
Abdul Khan, MD
Thomas Wagner, MD
Phillip Chisholm, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
|Poonam Beniwal-Patel, MD||Takeda||Speaker|
Kia Saeian, MD
Daniel Stein, MD
|Thangam Venkatesan, MD||Takeda||Consultant|