- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Healthcare providers often don’t have the time or resources available to identify best practices and how to practically apply them in daily care of patients. Unfortunately, many healthcare providers don’t have access to the most current research and this can result in gaps in clinical practice, and ultimately effect patient care and safety. We would like to provide an educational opportunity that is convenient for busy providers and covers relevant information from expects in the field.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Rogers Memorial Hospital. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
- Discuss the most up-to-date practical and evidence based modalities in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness
- Utilize the newest research in implementing best practices in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness
- Assess, compare and critically select specific changes in their practice that will improve quality of patient care
Brad Smith, MD
Kambiz Pahlavan, Event Organizer
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.