We are taking a high-throughput approach with SIP, providing two presentations per hour of seminar. In addition, we are rotating topics (research/education/QI) on a weekly basis to target specific audiences. SIP provides a novel opportunity within the DOP for the sharing of scholarly work.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Summarize areas of education, quality improvement and research being undertaken by members of the department of pediatrics.
- Apply new scholarly approaches and or activities into one’s own scholarly activity.
- Presenters will receive critical, constructive feedback/evaluation across the range of scholarly activities from experts in their respective areas
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Sarah Bauer, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.