- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Dr. Ted DeYoe is a tenured Professor in the Department of Radiology and Adjunct Professor in the Department of Bioengineering, at Marquette University. Dr. DeYoe trained as a neuroscientist and electrical engineer with dual PhD’s in neuroscience and experimental psychology from the University of Rochester and an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from Lehigh University. Dr. DeYoe will speak on a topic to be announced soon.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Fellows, Residents, Allied Health Care Professionals, Community Physicians in Radiology and other specialties.
- Enhance existing knowledge related to advances in imaging and research
- Integrate current literature‐ and research based findings with existing knowledge
- Critically self‐assess one’s own practice and integrate educational series offerings into practice
- Assess how to change one’s practice, thereby improving quality of care, based on findings literature and collegial discussion
Ted DeYoe, MD, PhD
Paul Knechtges, MD
Margaret Mulligan, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant relationships to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved:
Kathleen Schmainda, PhD - Imaging Biometrics, LLC, Ownership interest