- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Physicians , Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practioners, Medical Assistants
Specifically for this program:
1) Recognize and understand the clinical course for children with bronchiolitis.
2) Identify the clinical characteristics associated with severe bronchiolitis.
3) Synthesize the latest evidence regarding therapy options for bronchiolitis.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.