Physicians , Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practioners, Medical Assistants
Specifically for this program:
1) Identify diagnostic crtieria for surgical site infections (SSI).
2) Discussion prevention measures of SSI.
3) Identify high risk procedures for SSI.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.