- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Physicians , Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practioners, Medical Assistants
Specifically for this program:
- To understand the current treatment options of Hypertension in Pregnancy
- To understand the current management of mother with Herpes in pregnancy, including delivery options and management of the infant postpartum.
- To recognize critical issues in obstetrics and care of the newborn.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.