Physicians , Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practioners, Medical Assistants
Specifically, for this program:
1) Discuss the management of Type 2 diabetes for patients on two oral antiglycemic medications.
2) Discuss the mechanism of action of the sodium glucose transporter - 2 inhibitors.
3) Discuss the restrictions that apply to the use of inhaled human insulin.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.