- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide timely updates on medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population. The information may be selected from cases that are discussed at internal section meetings, such as peer review, as problems identified specific to our hospital.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians , Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practioners, Medical Assistants
1. Identify 4 evidence based benefit of mindfulness practice for countering symptoms of physician burn-out and compassion fatigue.
2. Identify the major brain changes associated with mindfulness practice and its effect on the ANS.
3. Execute 3 formal mindfulness techniques for daily use to activate on-the spot relaxation, resilience, and compassion
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Activity Directors: SJH Medical Executive Committee – President Dr. Eric Olafsson
Presented by Laurie Sullivan, LMT, RYT, and non-practicing MD