- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide timely updates on medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population. The information may be selected from cases that are discussed at internal section meetings, such as peer review, as problems identified specific to our hospital.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians , Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practioners, Medical Assistants
- Incorporate clinical guidelines, quality data, evidence-based medicine, and clinical data into my clinical practice.
- Examine the current topic of discussion.
- Understand the treatment and pathology behind the diagnosis.
- Recognizing new treatment options.
- Knowing our community resources for providing this service.
- Change/improve Competence; change how competence is measured; improve patient outcomes.
- Review quarterly M&M transfers
- Discuss legislation “Preventing Maternal Deaths Act”
- Review how the new legislation may impact care in Wisconsin
Presenter: Dr. Jennifer McIntosh and Dr. Erwin Cabacungan
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.