- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to serve as a platform for reviewing the learning opportunities in selected, adverse events, and as a means to meet a graduate medical education requirement. More than 90% of academic programs have a M&M conference. In the Department of Surgery, residents and fellows predominate as the presenters and the primary audience, however the learning environment experience is strengthened with consistent faculty input.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the pathophysiology and treatment of various surgical disorders
- Understand the surgical alternative to avoiding errors, complication, or death of patients
- Keep current on changing aspects/new approaches to surgical problems
Gary Seabrook, MD,Medical College of Wisconsin
Brian Lewis, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.