Allied Health Care Professionals
The event will feature Kelsey Richey, MS, manager of financial services in the Center for Clinical Research at the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute.
- Increase understanding and comfort level with clinical trial budgets
- Understand the different methods for including staff time in the clinical trial budget
- Offer tips to justify your budget to sponsor
Presenter: Kelsey Richey, MS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.