ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
The event will feature Kelsey Richey, MS, manager of financial services in the Center for Clinical Research at the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute.
- Increase understanding and comfort level with clinical trial budgets
- Understand the different methods for including staff time in the clinical trial budget
- Offer tips to justify your budget to sponsor
Presenter: Kelsey Richey, MS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.