Allied Health Care Professionals
- Address the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and/or treatment of surgical disorders using scientific data and reports.
- Identify innovative surgical techniques to manage surgical conditions.
- Identify other professionals’ clinical experience with surgical conditions including clinical management, multidisciplinary care and clinical outcomes.
- Provide cutting-edge surgical ideas grounded in evidenced-based medicine that will impact local/regional practice patterns with the ultimate goal of improved patient outcomes.
Cardiothoracic Medical Students mentored by Dr. David Joyce
Dr. Ranjit Verma, Drug Discovery Center
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.