Department of Surgery Research Conference
This month’s feature: 2018-2020 Research Residents
Kelly Boyle, MD- Vital Capacity Is Superior To RibScore At Predicting Pulmonary Complications After Rib Fractures
Nina Bence, MD- Maternal Stress and Resilience in Prenatal Diagnosis of Fetal Anomalies
Ashley Krepline, MD- Impact of Area of Deprivation Index on Hospital Readmissions after Surgery for Pancreas Cancer
Erin Strong, MD, MPH- Clinical Outcomes & Delivery Science in Surgical Oncology
Wednesday, June 12th
1st Floor HUB
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Address the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and/or treatment of surgical disorders using scientific data and reports.
- Identify innovative surgical techniques to manage surgical conditions.
- Identify other professionals’ clinical experience with surgical conditions including clinical management, multidisciplinary care and clinical outcomes.
- Provide cutting-edge surgical ideas grounded in evidenced-based medicine that will impact local/regional practice patterns with the ultimate goal of improved patient outcomes.
Department of Surgery Research Residents
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.