This conference incorporates 11 different divisions within the entire Department of Surgery, for which the research in each division is distinctly managed and varies between basic, translational & clinical. Our conferences focus on being able to share best practices and information that is essential for all groups to learn, adapt & excel in the research world.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Address the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and/or treatment of surgical disorders using scientific data and reports.
- Identify innovative surgical techniques to manage surgical conditions.
- Identify other professionals’ clinical experience with surgical conditions including clinical management, multidisciplinary care and clinical outcomes.
- Provide cutting-edge surgical ideas grounded in evidenced-based medicine that will impact local/regional practice patterns with the ultimate goal of improved patient outcomes.
Faculty & credentials:
Gwen Lomberk, MD
Tina W.F. Yen, MD, MS
Bing Yu, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following
In accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
+1 (414) 955-1860
Department of Surgery Research Conference
Intraoperative Assessment of Tumor Margins During Breast Conserving Surgery
Tina W.F. Yen, MD, MS
Bing, Yu, PhD
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
5:00 - 6:00 pm
09/09/2020 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm CDT
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank RoadWebEx
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.