11th Annual MCW Pancreatic Cancer Virtual Symposium
Please join us for our first international virtual pancreatic cancer symposium on January 28th, 2022. This symposium brings together pancreatic cancer experts to provide the most up-to-date information on the diagnosis, staging, and state-of-the-art treatments. See below for a PDF Agenda with all topics and speakers.
- Peter Hosein, MD, University of Miami: Making Inroads into Pancreatic Cancer, One Subgroup at a Time
- Geertjan van Tienhoven, MD, PhD, Amsterdam, University Medical Centers, Netherlands: Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation for Resectable Pancreatic Cancer; PREOPANC and Future Directions
- Jen Jen Yeh, MD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: Molecular Subtypes of Pancreatic Cancer
- Bassel F. El-Rayes, MD, Emory University: Targeting the Stroma and Immune System in Pancreatic Cancer
- Nigel B Jamieson, MD, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom: Unravelling molecular subtypes of pancreatic cancer recurrence
- Mandana Kamgar, MD, MPH, Medical College of Wisconsin: GI ASCO Updates
- Kathleen Christians, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin: Surgery for Locally Advanced PDAC
- Case Discussion- Panel
Keywords: Pancreatic cancer, pancreas cancer, neoadjuvant therapy, chemotherapy, surgery, radiation, endoscopic stents
- Primary care physicians
- General surgeons
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Define the diagnostic studies needed to accurately stage pancreatic cancer patients
- Assess multimodality stage-specific treatment sequencing based on clinical stage for patients with pancreatic cancer
- Review current controversies in the management of locally advanced and localized pancreatic cancer
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
(List those with no financial relationships to disclose)
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
HOURS OF PARTICIPATION FOR ALLIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 5.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 5.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Register at ocpe.mcw.edu/surgery. If you don’t have an account, click “Create New Visitor Account” in the lower right corner. Once your account is created, select 11TH ANNUAL MCW PANCREATIC CANCER VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM under “Featured Courses,” register, and follow the prompts.
If requesting CE credit, a $25 registration fee will be assessed during check out. For those not claiming CE credit, please select the appropriate option during checkout and there will be no fee.
Refund Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations postmarked January 15 and earlier will be fully refunded. No refunds are available for cancellations postmarked after January 15.
PLEASE NOTE! The billing address entered upon checkout must match the billing address on the credit card you will be using to pay for this course. MCW accepts MasterCard, VISA and Discover card.
For a more user-friendly registration and payment experience, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the recommended web browsers.