12th Annual MCW Pancreatic Cancer Symposium
Please join us for our second international Virtual Pancreatic Cancer Symposium on January 27th, 2023. This symposium brings together pancreatic cancer experts to provide the most up-to-date information on diagnosis, staging, and state-of-the-art treatments. See below for a list of speakers.
- Andrew Aguirre, MD, PhD - Medical Oncologist, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Andrew Biankin, AO, MBBS, PhD - Regius Chair of Surgery, Director of the Wolfson Wohl Cancer Research Center, University of Glasgow
- Kathleen Christians, MD - Professor of Surgery with Tenure, Division of Surgical Oncology, Service Chief of Surgical Oncology GI Service, Medical College of WI
- Douglas Evans, MD - Chair, Department of Surgery, Donald C. Ausman Family Foundation Chair, Medical College of WI
- William A. Hall, MD - Associate Professor, Departments of Radiation Oncology and Surgery, Medical College of WI
- Mandana Kamgar, MD, MPH - Assistant Professor, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Medicine, Department of Medicine, Medical College of WI
- Alexandria T. Phan, MD - Professor, Department of Medicine, Medical College of WI
- David T. Ting, MD - Associate Clinical Director for Innovation, Director, Tumor Cartography Center; Director, Biomarker Discovery Lab, Zebunisha Juma Endowed Chair, Harvard Medical School
- Primary care physicians
- General surgeons
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Delineate the rationale for neoadjuvant treatment sequencing for operable pancreatic cancer
- Discuss the role of KRAS testing in pancreatic cancer
- Discuss available MCW clinical trials for patients with pancreatic cancer
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
(List those with no financial relationships to disclose)
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
HOURS OF PARTICIPATION FOR ALLIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 6.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
If you are not planning on claiming CME, use the following coupon while checking out to bypass the CME fee: 2020FRS
If requesting CE credit, a $25 registration fee will be assessed during check out.
Register at ocpe.mcw.edu/surgery. If you don’t have an account, click “Create New Visitor Account” in the lower right corner. Once your account is created, select "The 12th MCW Pancreas Symposium" under “Featured Courses,” register, and follow the prompts.
Refund Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations postmarked January 15 and earlier will be fully refunded. No refunds are available for cancellations postmarked after January 15.
PLEASE NOTE! The billing address entered upon checkout must match the billing address on the credit card you will be using to pay for this course. MCW accepts MasterCard, VISA and Discover card.
For a more user-friendly registration and payment experience, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the recommended web browsers.