15231 Video of Chemoprevention of Pancreatic Cancer – Current Status and Future Direction (October 14, 2015)
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
General Surgeons, Physician Assistants, Allied Health Care Professionals
- Identify patients who would benefit from chemoprevention of pancreatic cancer.
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of a range of agents for pancreatic cancer risk reduction.
- Identify challenges to the development of effective chemoprevention agents for pancreatic cancer.
Mokenge Malafa, MD, FACS
Chair, Department of Gastrointestinal Oncology
Program Leader, GI Tumor Program, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 MOC Part IIMOC Part II credit.