15231 Video of From Clinical Need to Clinical Practice, "Things do not happen, things are made to happen." - JFK (August 5, 2015)
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
General Surgeons, Physician Assistants, Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Illustrate techniques supporting a team based approach to management of children with congenital heart disease.
2. Illustrate current innovations in the surgical management of several congenital lesions including hypoplastic left heart syndrome and tracheal disorders.
3. Illustrate translational research innovations in prenatal diagnostics, in non-invasive detection of transplant rejection, and in using genetics to uncover both etiology of congenital heart disease and a potential treatment pathway.
Michael Mitchell, MD
Professor and Interim Medical Director and
Chief of Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery
Interim S. Bert Litwin Endowed Chair for CT Surgery,
Herma Heart Center
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 MOC Part IIMOC Part II credit.