15231 Video of The Evolution of Living Donor Liver Transplant (August 26, 2015)
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
General Surgeons, Physician Assistants, Allied Health Care Professionals
- To review the surgical challenges in LDLT.
- To explore the actual global donor death rate following LDLT.
- To review overall volume trends in the U.S. over the last decade.
Michael Zimmerman, MD, FACS
Associate Professor, Transplant Surgery
Surgical Director, Kidney and Pancreas Transplant
Medical Director, Incompatible Organ Transplant
Director, Clinical and Translational Transplant Research
Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 MOC Part IIMOC Part II credit.