15231 Video of Metastases of Hepatic Malignancy in Liver Transplantation - (November 11, 2015)
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
General Surgeons, Physician Assistants, Allied Health Care Professionals
- Explain the current concept and limitation of organ allocation for liver transplantation in hepatic cancer patients.
- Explain the origin and significance of micrometastasis after liver transplantation in liver cancer patients.
Assistant Professor of Surgery
Division of Transplant Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 MOC Part IIMOC Part II credit.