5th Annual Vascular Access Symposium
This educational activity is designed to help attendees realize that patient centered care can be adopted successfully in large dialysis networks and what challenges have been addressed in the process will motivate others to consider this approach in their daily practice. The benefits in terms of outcomes, patient satisfaction and overall cost savings will be addressed.
ACCME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
HOURS OF PARTICIPATION FOR ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 6 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
*Please note that Internet Explorer is not fully compatible with this web site. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers.
Cancellation refunds will be provided at 50% of the original registration fee.
This course is complimentary for Internal Nurses, APPs, Fellows, Residents and Students; however registration is required;
for instructions on how to receive your complimentary registration you must contact Heidi Brittnacher at 414-805-9427 or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to register on-line.
Physicians and Allied Health Care Professionals
- Describe and adopt recently identified and universal NIH endorsed patient centered outcome measures
- Advocate for further training in communication skills to better initiate discussions with patients about goal-based care.
- Describe the role of currently available and validated prognostic tools to predict prognosis eg. Frailty Index
Program Director: Allan Roza, MD
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.