Aortic Root Symposium
This educational activity is designed to familiarize the audience indications, decision making, surgical techniques in surgery of the aortic root. Different techniques and options are available depending on the nature of the disease process. Recent advances in valve sparing techniques as well as in materials used to replace the aortic root need to be reviewed.
- Cardiac surgeons
- Fellows and residents
- Alllied health professionals
This course is complementary for Fellows, Residents and Students.
Registration is required; to make a reservation please contact
Dana Schmidman at (414) 805-5602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify patient groups at increased risk for developing aortic root pathology
- Apply the correct surgical technique on the appropriate aortic root pathology
- Be aware of current trends of aortic root surgery
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships and had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 5.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.