Endocrine Surgery Symposium ~ Saturday Session
This educational activity is designed to highlight current issues in the management of disorders of the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands through didactic lectures, panel discussions, and case presentations. Invited speakers include well-known academic surgeons who are well-published in their respective fields and who can provide up-to-date summaries of the topics. There will be a specific focus on the management of parathyroid disease and the publication of national guidelines.
ACCME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
HOURS OF PARTICIPATION FOR ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 3.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Please note: a $2.50 processing fee will be assessed for all registrations.
There is a $50 cancellation fee.
- Endocrine Surgeons
- General Surgeons
- Surgical Oncologists
- Primary Care Physicinas
- Fellows, Residents, and Students
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss indications for surgery in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Discuss the management, treatment options, and postoperative benefits of parathyroidectomy in patients with parathyroid disease
- Discuss the management of patients with adrenal nodular disease and adrenal cancer
- Discuss the treatment options in the management benign and malignant thyroid disease
- Discuss indications for genetic counseling in patients with parathyroid disease
INVITED GUEST SPEAKERS
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.