Updates in Management of Liver Cancer
This meeting will provide attendees with an update on the Management of Liver Cancer as it is evolving and liver cancer is not often seen.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hour of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Medical Oncologists
- Advance Practice Practitioners
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Identify criteria used to determine resectablility
- Discuss role of liver directed therapy
- Identify patient eligible for liver transplant
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose except the following:
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.