Trauma APP Retreat 2023
Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- chose appropriate antibiotics for treatment of pneumonia.
- identify resources to address Suboxone utilization in the healthcare setting.
- chose first line medications for the treatment of hypertension.
2023 APP Retreat Itinerary
8:00 am -9:00 am Introduction, light breakfast (introduce new APP hires and APP teams)
9:00 am -10:00 am Lecture Antibiotics (pna, soft tissue infection, UTI)
10:00 am -10:30 am Lecture HTN
10:30 am -11:00 am Lecture Suboxone/buprenorphine
11:00 am -1:00 pm NPWT Education
1:00 pm -2:00 pm Lunch
|John Harper, PhD||3M Healthcare||Employee|
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 3 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Nurse Practitioner Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse Practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 150930.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 2.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 2.00 NP Contact Hours