Claimed Credit - Learners should claim credit only for the portion of the program they attended and successfully completed.
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this learning activity will be able to:
- Describe inequities in maternal mental health in Wisconsin and the United States, including inequities in screening, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Identify the factors that contribute to inequities in maternal mental health, including how some contributors may have been exacerbated during the COVID-19 pandemic
- List efforts to reduce inequities in maternal mental health
- Angie Rohan, PhD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours