The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 150930.
AANP Contact Hour Statement:
Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for 1.0 contact hours of continuing education (which includes X.X hours of pharmacology).
Claimed Credit - Learners should claim credit only for the portion of the program they attended and successfully completed.
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this learning activity will be able to:
- List indication of utilization of brexanolone
- Describe indications of utilization of Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Explain when novel treatments should be considered in the treatment of a patient with a perinatal mood disorder.
Director, Women's Mental Health
Program Director, Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours