Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- For cases discussed, improve staging of patient disease process, performance status in order to influence improved quality outcomes.
- Identify and apply national treatment guidelines (NCCN) and current oncology standards of care to optimize the management of patients with cancer.
- Communicate the importance of a multidisciplinary approach and improve the collaborative performance of the inter-professional oncology care team in the management of patients with cancer.
- Qiaofang Chen MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.