- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Discriminate between capabilities of professionals who provide "expert witness" service.
- Recognize five specific tests to determine whether the "Daubert statnadard" is met in the testimony provided.
- Identify four tests to determine whether a witness is qualified to provide (federal) expert testimony.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.