- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Define the term dietary supplement in terms of composition and regulatory aspects
- List examples of herbal dietar supplement products reported to have safety issues
- Explain the cardiotoxicity of dietary supplements responsible formost recent visits to the emergency room
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.