Our Tuesday morning case conference is designed to enhance communication between all faculty on the Trauma/Acute Care Surgery services. We use the conference to review our treatment approaches to various clinical problems and come to a consensus on how patients should be managed.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, General Surgery residents
- Understand how we approach various clinical problems.
- Develop consensus on how to treat the clinical problems our patient’s experience.
- Keep current on changing aspects/new approaches to surgical problems.
- Identify cases that need further review by our Performance Improvement Program.
Faculty & credentials:
Marshall Beckman, MD
Thomas Carver, MD
Panna Codner, MD
Terri deRoon-Cassini, PhD
Jeremy Juern, MD
David Milia, MD
Todd Neideen, MD
Jasmeet Paul, MD
Lewis Somberg, MD
Travis Webb, MD
John Weigelt, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
+1 (414) 805-8636
05/19/2015 - 6:45am to 8:30am CDT
9200 W. Wisconsin AvenueConference Room H
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.