- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- The participant will understand current surgical strategies for treatment of Wilms tumor and to identify which patients would be candidates for partial vs. radical nephrectomy.
- The participant will understand diagnostic and staging tests necessary to differentiate childhood renal tumors, determine prognosis, and plan for surgery. This includes an understanding of the two prevailing and divergent staging and management algorithms, including their inherent advantages and disadvantages.
- The participant will understand the genetic and molecular basis for Wilms tumor and how innovations in this field are leading to improved prognostication and treatment of Wilms tumor.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Gina Lockwood, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person: