- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Describe the basic genetics of normal sexual differentiation
- Understand the psychosexual development, its main components, the factors that can affect it, and its importance when managing disorders of sexual differentiation
- Discuss and examine gender assignment and its timing
- Review the classification of disorders of sexual differentiation and be able to formulate a well-thought differential diagnosis in a clinical setting.
- Understand how to investigate a patient with a disorder of sexual differentiation and understand the concept of urgent detection of underlying endocrinopathies.
- Plan and prepare current management strategies for disorders of sexual differentiation.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Sophie Ramsay, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person: