- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Participants will understand basic principles or immunology and strategies for cancer immunotherapy.
- Participants will be able to identify patients who are candidates for cancer immunotherapy treatment.
- Participants will recognize the value of emerging immunotherapies in the treatment of GU malignancies.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Jonathan Treisman, MD, FACP
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person:
Jonathan Treisman, MD, FACP has commerical interest as a speaker and advisory board member with Prometheus Laboratories and advisory board member with Bristol Myers Squibb.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.