- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- The participant will be able to understand historically how intravesical therapy came to be an option for bladder cancer.
- The participant will be able to understand the key differences between different agents and their anticipated efficacy.
- The participant will be able to understand the role of intravesical agents beyond BCG.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Scott Johnson, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person: