- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Improved knowledge of urologic disorders as well as enhanced diagnostic and therapeutic skills. This will be done through presentation of pertinent information related to the care and treatment of patients with a wide variety of urologic disorders.
- Facilitate attendees ability to educate their patients about new developments in the field of Urology
- Be able to apply new /updated knowledge into physicains' pactices to improve patient care.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Paul Knechtges, MD and Mark Hohenwalter, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.