- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Attendees will have a better understanding regarding what is known about the Diagnosis, Evaluation, Urologic Management
- Attendees will have better understanding of Outcomes for patients with neurogenic bladder secondary to myelodysplasia.
- The attendee will also have a better understanding regarding what is not known about management and outcomes in this population.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Christopher Cooper, MD, FACS, FAAP
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.