- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- To understand the patient population, including their demographics, risk factors, and urologic disease, who are candidates for an Indiana Pouch urinary diversion.
- Participants will learn more about the pros and cons to neobladder urinary diversion compared to other options.
- To demonstrate that ileal conduit is the safest and often most appropriate urinary diversion for patient status post cystectomy.
Role in Meeting:
Ken Jacobsohn, MD
William See, MD
Meghan Brown, MD, Melissa St Aubin, MD, and Kevin Zeeck, MD
All persons in control of content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person: